We recently made two new additions to our Laser Therapy, including a
1) New Red Laser Probe, and
2) Small Laser Pads that work great for around the eyes or mouth and are a better fit for children
Both new additions are from from Meditech, creator of the Bioflex Laser Therapy System, where we have purchased all of our Laser Therapy equipment and training.
Red Laser Probe
The Red LD-R 100 Laser Probe adds another dimension particularly in the treatment of superficial conditions. In numerous scientific publications, red light has been shown to be highly effective for treatments at the more superficial levels. Research has found that it accelerates healing in many conditions including wounds, dermatological problems, epicondylitis, rotator cuff injuries, temporo-mandibular joint dysfunction, etc. Additionally, the application of the Red Laser Probe is beneficial in patients that have plateaued or when healing is slower than anticipated.
- Wound Healing
- Dermatological Conditions
- Temporo-mandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ)
- Frontal and Maxillary Sinus Inflammation
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Small Joints of the Hands
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Bell’s Palsy
- Herpes Zoster