Are YOU A Candidate for Neurotransmitter Therapy? Click HERE.
If you score more than 10 on any section of the quiz, please call for a Health Coaching appointment for Neurotransmitter Therapy.
Our patients have found that a combination of Neurotransmitter Therapy, Health Coaching and Auriculotherapy allows them to make better choices and improve their over all well being.
How Neurotransmitters Can Help You:
- Treatment for nervous eating
- Food Addictions – takes longer but can be overcome
- Chronic Pain
- Mood Swings
- Hormone imbalance
- Effective Drug Detox
Benefits of Neurotransmitter Therapy:
- Will stimulate your bodies production of neurotransmitters
- Can relieve food cravings
- Can increase energy & focus
- Enhance your ability to relieve stress
- Can replace the need for alcohol and addictive drugs
How Do Neurotransmitters Work?
Our nervous system communicates with our brain using neurotransmitters, when these chemicals are out of balance it translates into cravings within the brain. When these chemicals are balanced then our brain is balanced and HAPPY.
A neurotransmitter is a messenger of neurological information from one cell to another. It is a chemical that is released from a nerve cell which thereby transmits an impulse from from a nerve cell to another nerve, muscle, organ, or other tissue.
Function of Neurotransmitters – Click Here