What Do These Athletes Have In Common?
Soft tissue injury and joint disorder rehabilitation with
Low-Intensity Laser Therapy is non-invasive, non-toxic, easily applied, highly effective, with a 95% cure rate.
Laser Therapy can be used immediately after injury, over pins, plates, & bony prominences.
Biostimulation of damaged tissue with Laser Therapy will cause tissues to heal much faster by stimulating the regeneration of tissue, and reducing inflammation and pain.
Does it matter what KIND of Laser device is used?
Yes! When comparing lasers, the Bioflex laser has 180 diodes per pad compared to 1 to 6 diodes found in other lasers. Bioflex is more effective with chronic conditions because of the larger areas being treated. Our facility offers only the best & most updated equipment for your speedy recovery. Why settle for less?
What are some of the injuries that laser therapy treats?
- Ligament & tendon tears
- Soft tissue injuries
- Facet joint syndrome
- Herniated discs
What are the benefits of using laser therapy?
- Highly effective for many disease conditions
- Eliminates pain
- Reduces the need for pharmaceuticals
- Restores normal range of motion and physical function
- Easily applied
- Non-invasive & Non-toxic
- No known adverse effects
- No drug interactions
- Often makes surgical interventions unnecessary
- Provides a treatment alternative for patients taht have not responded to conventiional therapies
How does Laser Therapy work?
- Stimulates Healing and Repair of Tissue
- Increases Tissue Strength
- Reduces Pain
- Reduces Swelling/Inflammation
- Promotes faster wound healing
- Stimulates nerve function
- Promotes Cellular Oxygenation/Detoxification